Managed and Professional Services
Managing your telecommunication ecosystem can be a full-time headache. Administering resources across your entire network to ensure daily efficiency is challenging. And the stress of streamlining business operations can deter from the excitement of new network deployments, mergers and acquisitions.
Telecom Advocates can help get your focus back on your core business. With Telecom Advocates Professional Services, you get access to a highly trained team of technical experts that will help maximize efficiencies. Our business-centric approach is designed to provide the network implementation you need, either through stand-alone managed services, network management, or as part of a complete solution, regardless of your network’s complexity or size, allowing you to focus on core business.
Professional Services Benefits
Consulting and Implementation Services
- Program/Project Management: Team of experts to manage large, complex networking projects through comprehensive project plans and schedules
- Network Architecture and Engineering Services: Customized end-to-end network analysis and network design plans across all major technologies and vendors
- Network Migration and Implementation Services: We can plan and execute an entire deployment strategy, including staging, implementation, testing and turn-up
Network Monitoring and Management Services
- 24 x 7 proactive monitoring and management of customer networks via NOC monitoring Center
- Lifecycle Engineering for network changes or expansions, including capacity planning and hardware and software upgrades
Field Tech Services
- Local care with national reach — on-site support even in remote locations
- Critical spares management
- On-demand or scheduled maintenance
- Guaranteed response times and SLAs