Choosing between an Internet-based or private telecommunications network solution for your voice, video and data traffic can be complex, but if you need security and advanced service management features, then an MPLS/IP VPN is the better choice. MPLS/IP VPN service is designed to deliver a secure, private any-to-any service over a dedicated Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. And our innovative, dedicated MPLS backbone gives you the ability to converge and prioritize traffic, so critical applications like voice and video are not compromised by less time-sensitive applications such as email.
You can access this high-performance service over Ethernet or traditional TDM connections. The MPLS/IP VPN service is a cost-effective alternative to legacy technologies, providing high levels of privacy, security, reliability and performance, while leveraging the scalability of a global infrastructure.
MPLS/IP VPN Service Benefits
- Inherently secure networking environment over a dedicated MPLS core backbone
- Grow and expand your business by leveraging our international reach and extensive U.S. metro
- Improve application performance by prioritizing network traffic and allocating bandwidth according to usage and service requirements
- Connect to cloud applications with increased reliability and security
- Bandwidth on demand to ensure you have the speed your applications and users need for efficiency and productivity
- Use existing hardware, applications and technologies; integration can be seamless and worry-free